View the entire La Millou Collection here!
Having a baby is the most wonderful time in our life. Every parent wants to give his or her child all that’s best in the world. We’re not different. When one Polish mom tried to get this “best in the world” stuff for her little angel she noticed one thing; “Hey--why are all those things so alike, so greyish and boring? I want something better for my child!”
That’s how the La Millou brand started 3 years ago!
Since then our priority is to provide exceptional quality products and unique design to happy moms and dads all over the world.
While designing our products we are not limiting ourselves to common trends and patterns. Rather, we’ve set our imagination free to play with vibrant colors and a wide variety of designs to give you a product you and your baby will love.
Using only the finest high-quality materials along with exceptional craftsmanship is what distinguishes La Millou from others.
Thanks to all those thousands of satisfied customers!
La Millou brand is growing stronger all over the world.
Being a parent, you want to be sure you are getting your child the highest-quality, safest products.
At La Millou we know that. That’s why all our products are made from textiles certified with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class I.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile products. Testing for harmful substances includes:
Our products meet Product Class I (textile items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years) requirements. It means our products are safe for your baby’s delicate skin.
- illegal substances
- legally regulated substances
- known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals
- as well as parameters for health care
All of our products are manufactured with high-quality materials from reliable suppliers, ensuring that you’ll get the same great product every time.Fabrics used in our products are tested to show compliance with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) rules and bans.Our goods are free of harmful materials like lead, phthalates, or heavy metals.
La Millou products do not contain any sharp edges, small objects, buttons, or any other objects that may be potentially dangerous for your child.
La Millou knows that having a baby is a great responsibility. That’s why we encourage you to follow a few simple steps to keep your baby safe:
- Baby should always be placed to sleep in a crib on a firm mattress, never on a pillow or soft bedding, as this may cause a risk of suffocation.
- Always remove all plush toys, pillows, and soft bedding from the crib during sleep and nap time.
- If an infant falls asleep in a place not intended for sleeping, such as a sofa or stroller, make sure baby is lying on his back and his airways are always clear. Do not leave baby unattended. Place baby in a crib as soon as possible.